RE:[ST] Warning to SoCal riders / CA Emissions

Hey Cameron, thanks, but it was Rob from central CA that asked for that info
(see below).
My bike is coming up on the 6k service, I'll go check them out. I bought
mine from OC Triumph. Those guys definitely have their act together, too.
Their Chief Mick, and Eric the wrench are great guys in my book.
Professional and confidence inspiring.

Anything I'm going to scream down the 91 freeway on, I sure don't want some
dude that was working at Burger King last week putting together...

Maybe we could hook up and do some Sprinting, I live in Riverside, and I
need someone to show me how to ride this thing. Why all this fuss about
tunes and pipes and so on? I don't understand...

I reckon I'm free this Sunday morning, but on Mon the 28th, I'm off on the
KLR for a 1300 mile dirt road extravaganzo in a counter clockwise circle CA
AZ NM CO ending up in Moab UT for the Canyonlands Motor Classic.

Thanks
CA Stu
99 Ticket Magnet Red

PS That cat and mouse cartoon wasn't working out, so they opened a Triumph
dealership?

;-)