Re: [ST] A word of warning about worn Azarro Supersport AV40 rears.

I always have a chuckle when I read things like this.
If you think your cops are bad you should check ours out here in Australia.
The only thing they know how to do properly is point a radar gun. While the
crime rate rises they get more and more radars to protect us from ourselves.
I have overtaken police cars in England on motorways at 85-95 miles an hour
and never had as much as a sideways glance, believe me you wouldn't do that
here.
Ashley
'00 Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple