[ST] Re: Anti-freeze leak

In a message dated 5/12/01 11:56:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  I can't remember what
>  material I used for this; it seems I had something laying around the
>  shop to stuff in there.  I think the rubber washer for a garden hose was
>  a bit too thick to use but that's the idea...

This may have been mentioned but you can put a small patch of plastic wrap,
over the fill hole and snap the lid over that this will improve the seal.
Double it till you have the desired effect.  Hope this helps.  I agree that
dumping the reservoir is not the answer.  Sometimes they are designed to
accept overflow during expansion and refill the radiator during the cool
down. Later

David "Bird Dawg" Viosca
00 V11S "Kermit"
99ST "Stealthy one" (RIP)