[ST] RE: st-digest V2001 #287

	When I put my new exhaust on, I removed the snorkle tubes and opened
the holes that they formerly mounted in to about as large a hole as possible
on that flat facet of the air box.  Also, on one side, I cut out a small
part of the front section of the box.  I still have the factory air filter
because I live in sandy coastal North Carolina and don't trust those K&N
types.  I had the new tune downloaded and the CO set the next day.  I have
had no ill effects.

	Rob
	'00 RS Bonnie