From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tony
B.
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 8:45 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Ass + Bike =..... your choice.

This is only for people who own a motorcycle and an
ass... ya know that part where the two meet... yea, me
too, all to well. anyways. if anyone here got the
discomfort I did from the stock seat.. if you are
anywhere near the NW.. you MUST call and talk to Rich
at Riches Custom Upholstery, 10003 Aurora ave N 98133
206-524-2274 (shameless plug) OK... so I was in there
today and got my seat done finally... I have never
ever seen such a beautyfully crafted seat anywhere.
adn being a regualr at sturgis, I see buttloads of
corbins.. this guy kicks ass! I cant say enough for
the improved comfort. the seat is crafted to your own
ass, the finished stitching is designed to gracefully
blend with the bikes lines. tastefully color matched
stitching.. looks totally like it belongs.. not the
least expensive you can get Im sure.. but well worth
it.. I had the passenger seat sculpted also.. its like
$100 extra for that. another $100 for awesome
leather... I cant boast enough about the appearance,
comfort and quality here. I truly dont think a better
seat is available anywhere... He uses the gell butt
pad insert too.. I dont know if corbin does this or
not... this seat is not much heavier than stock. OK.
Ill get a pic up here in a few days... I am so
impressed w/the seat and the customer service that
this needed to be writen, I saw the blue sprint a few
weeks ago online here that was done.. very nice.. he
said he did a green sprint a few days ago. the base
price is like 350 +100 for pass seat sculpt +100
leather(top quality). He took a pic of the bike, said
it would appear in the brochure or something.  sorry
so windy here, but this had to be writen, anyone
thinking about another make custom seat must call this
guy first..

Tony Burke 00' Sprint ST (RED-not like my ass anymore)

End of st-digest V2001 #288