RE: [ST] Re: Cameron's pic

What would be even better would be - if we could easily take the panniers
off and put the pipe up again without having to remove all the pannier
brackets!!!  Aaaarrrrrrgggghhhh - I want that pipe and the sound that goes
with it, but I also want the convenience of the panniers!!  Damn, I want a
lot ;)

Graeme
'01 Sapphire Blue ST