Re: [ST] Rainsuit recommendations

Previously, you (by way of Message_Redirector@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> So any recommendations??  As ever I'm looking for the ultimate compromise
> between performance and price (isn't everyone).

I *REALLY* like my Triumph Chevron rainsuit.  The first time I went to
put it on seemed to take forever as I wrestled with miles of velcro, but
I practiced a few times and can now put it on quickly.

Or, atleast I could don it fast before I had a cast put on my left arm.
:-(

Only problems are it isn't cheap (~$100) and might be too bulky for
where you want to put it.  Howver I'm not sure how much underseat room
the Daytona has (got to be more than the ST!) so it might fit.

Check it out.  I am very impressed with the design and quality.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"