Any bad fuel sender fixes?

Hi all,

First a quick background: 2000 ST, purchased just about a year ago.  Never
a problem with the fuel sender - accurate and no leaks (knocking furiously
on wood).

Yesterday, the dealer I purchased the ST from (which is far away, and not
where I will have it serviced) called asking if I'd replaced the fuel
sender yet.  They said they received a notice from Triumph that my bike
hadn't been "fixed" yet.  I told them I'd rather not fix what ain't broke,
figuring that if a leak ever develops I'd just get it fixed under the
recall.  The dealer said the fuel sender has to be changed (that Triumph
demands it be fixed).  It makes sense, that Triumph would want any
potential problems taken care of.

So, my question is: Has anyone had the fuel sender replaced under the
recall and had a subsequent leak or gauge inaccuracy problem?  The bike's
getting its 6000 mile service done in a couple weeks, so I need to decide
if I'll have the dealer replace the fuel sender.

Thanks,

Dan