[ST] Secret bike

I subscribe to so many lists, that I can't remember where I heard the
discussion of the secret Triumph.  Anyway I heard today from a Triumph
dealer that Triumph's new secret is a shaftee, 2.2 liter inline 3 cylinder
cruiser to compete in the USA against the other cruisers. 150 bhp at the
rear wheel!!!
Apparently Triumph first brought over a twin headlight(aka speed triple)
high gas tank bike and were told that to compete against a harley, it must
at least look like a harley. He also said it would be a full dresser bike.
It it isn't so, at least it's fun to talk about.

Daniel "Prairie Dawg" Miller