Re: [ST] for Ashley - Aussie cops

I couldn't agree more, the increase has been mostly minor crimes and the
tightening of the gun laws is nothing but good news, we don't usually feel
so thretaened that we need to carry a gun for our own "protection". God help
us if we ever get like America as far as gun ownership goes.
Ashley
'00 Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple