Re: [ST] Frustrating Friday

Blake,

What a bummer.  Why is it people do that and then leave?  There seems
to be few people who will take responsibility for their actions.

I hope you can get things squared away in time for the Rallye.  Eli is
usually pretty helpful, so hopefully he will be able to get all the bits to
affect repair quickly.

- -Keith
'00 RS
Fremont, CA, USA