Re: [ST] FOR SALE: 2000 yellow Sprint RS (Seattle area)

Kathy,

When we went to Cape Town, South Africa, this last September, we rented
two Tigers to ride from Le Cap Motorcycle Rentals.  I'm 5'8", and Johann
lowered the '98 Tiger I rode so that I could flat foot it just as well
as I can my ST--I even had a bend in my knee.  I presume that they could
do the same thing with a new Tiger.  We're probably going to get a pair
to add to our STs sometime within the next year, though I probably will
not have it lowered as I can still touch with the balls of my feet, but
not flat foot it.  I would follow up with your dealer and see about
lowering it.  The new Tiger has the 955 engine, and it should be even
more of a blast than the ones we rode in South Africa, if that's
possible ;-)!

Lisa