Re: [ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #299

Jim,

You'll probably get plenty of opinions on the Throttlemeister, good and no
so good.  I have one and like it a lot.  It definitely helps relieve tension
during long rides on mostly straight roads; not very useful in the twisty
stuff, of course.  I expect to make very good use of it on the ride from SF
Bay Area to Montrose for the Western Rallye (tm).

You can also look into the VistaCruise, and other locks of that type.
There are folks on this list with them as well.

- -Keith
'00 RS
Fremont, CA, USA