Re: [ST] FOR SALE: 2000 yellow Sprint RS (Seattle area)

On Mon, 21 May 2001 11:53:44 -0700, Kathy Kost <kathyk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Oh duh.  Okay, I get it.  I'm usually not that dense!
>I've thought about the V-Max -- will have to go look at it.
>But I'll hold on to your email Cameron in case I test ride
>the thing and decide I like it.

When you test ride the V-Max, make sure to include some twisty bits.
>From what I understand V-Maxes are lots of fun in straight lines, but
they don't much like turning.

>And Rick, thanks for the ideas on naked bikes.  I think part of
>me doesn't like a lot of the new naked bikes because of a trend
>to look retro.  Once I sell my bike I'll be seriously looking at
>all of them tho and will try to withhold judgment until I ride them!

The ZRX is trying pretty hard to look retro, but the FZ1, SV650, and
the Bandit twins have pretty modern lines. The ZR-7, FWIW, is actually
using a tail section from (IIRC) a Ninja 750.