[ST] RE: New Owner

Congrats Don

Stick with the break in instructions was the message I was given when I
bought in March this year. It took me a while to get those miles on because
of the bad weather in the North of England at that time of year .
I rode at every opportunity and your right, it's a real bummer holding back
when the bike it seems, is raring to go. Things to be aware of as a new
owner:
a)Difficulty selecting neutral at standstill.
Don't worry until after 1st service.
b)Fuel warning light.
An 01 model should not have had this problem but it did. Lots said about it
on the list but mine cleared itself after a couple of fill ups.
c)broken clutch cable.
I've had 2 go on me now. The second time I managed to ride the 5 miles home
without stalling.

I've now got just over 2k miles on the clock and it is running as sweet as a
nut. she's getting faster and leaning further every day.

Which model did you get? Was it the really fast one or was it the blue or
the green?

Mike

01 ST