Re: [ST] En route

"Thomas Emberson" <thomas@xxxxxxx> woke up from his painkillers long enough
to write:
> That reminds me, especially with the two road trip incidents I
> have had, first being the pair O flats when I was moving to Dallas
> and the second being Bill's unfortunate gravity storm.

I am still amazed at the gravitational attraction that a plastic pail can
generate!

> That I should
> put a couple of straps under the seat. When I had the broken pavement
> induced flats the toy truck operator only had straps suitable for
> cars not bikes. Luckily Bill had 2 decent straps for trailering
> bikes in his truck.

They were OK (i.e. good enough to get the job done) but I should get some
more, better suited for the job before I try trucking a bike again.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"