Re: [ST] New Daytona release?

Our local dealer here in Queensland says they will have a demo model in 2
weeks. He also said the first shipment is sold out and there has been lots
of interest, 3 people today wanting a test ride. Not bad for a bike that is
complete crap and will never sell. :-)
Ashley
'00 Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple