Re: [ST] New Daytona release?

No problem, some of the guys on the T5net list are so negative, I wonder why
they even ride a Triumph as they rarely have anything good to say about
them. I quite agree, when they have the throttle to the stop and a '02
flashes past they may start to eat their own words. I didn't love the bike
when I first saw it because I was used to the old model but I did like it,
now I think it looks great and the test reports say it goes as good as it
looks.
There definitely seem to be more guys on our side than the other so it is
good news for Triumph.