Re:[ST] New Daytona release?

At 09:55 25/05/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Our local dealer here in Queensland says they will have a demo model in 2
>weeks. He also said the first shipment is sold out and there has been lots
>of interest, 3 people today wanting a test ride. Not bad for a bike that is
>complete crap and will never sell. :-)
>Ashley
>'00 Spondon 955i
>'95 Speed Triple

Sorry this non ST/RS. I rode our demo Daytona this week and it is brilliant.

Of course electricity was the invention of the devil to those with gas
lighting. Come to think of it Joe Lucas proved them right, hmmm wrong
analogy!

Clive has collected the race one, which debuts on the 3rd June at Thruxton
in the SuperStock race. He collected the bike 3pm on Wednesday, took it
to Dynotech, the BEST in the UK. They ran it in for around 3 hours and
then started to play with cans and "stuff", by 1pm on Thursday morning
it was showing some quite nice rear wheel figures.

You don't want to know those I expect.

Have a good weekend y'all.

Steve.