[ST] Mini Cooper (off topic but of interest)

I just talked to the local BMW car dealership here in Nashville, TN
yesterday, BMW of Nashville, and they are going to be one of the few
official dealers of the new Mini Cooper starting next year.  For those
that remember the tiny little english car made by both Morris Minor and
Austin Healey, BMW bought the rights to the Mini when they took over
Rover LTD a couple years ago and a new Mini is being produced in the UK
by BMW.

The new Mini will be out sometime 2002 around April and dealers are now
taking orders, and taking them as fast as they can answer the phone.
When I called yesterday the salesman said they had taken orders from 3
houses on my street alone....

Make that 4 orders.  I placed a deposit over the phone and this time
next year will have a new Mini Cooper S parked next to my Sprint ST.

If anyone is interested in the new Mini it's got a great website....
www.mini.com