RE: [ST] Mission Impossible 2: Wow!

CA Stu A13
Riverside CA

Yeah! And how about that President Roosevelt ,too!! He's the bee's knees!!

I liked 'Black Rain' with Michaels Douglas for bad guys on bikes, too. Also
there's that one Jackie Chan where his female sidekick jumps a KX (I think)
on to a moving train, that's pretty impressive.

If you really want to see bike stunts, get some of the "Crusty" series.
Heavy metal, boobies, and awesome bike stunts. Life is good. YMMV.

CA Stu