[ST] RE: Numb hands - vibration

Paul said:
"While I can now minimize the effects to just "annoying", I'm still going to
have the bike looked as I still don't feel the engine is running right."
Paul, I noticed the same thing on my ST, however, I found that the amount of
wrist deflection (wrists rotated up) had a large effect. The more rotated up
they are, the poorer the circulation in your hands and the quicker your
hands will go numb. Imagine standing in front of a wall. Step back 3 feet,
and place you're your open hands against the wall about 6 inches below your
shoulders. Your hands are rotated up quite a bit. Now close you hands in a
fist and do the same thing - much less wrist rotation. See if this helps
you.
Bill Findiesen