[ST] 6K service/Gearbox Neutral probs

I just had the 6k service done, was starting to wonder
when I may start being able to find neutral... the
clutch was adjusted and neutral is easier to find than
on any other bike I have owned. I was thinking it
might be an adjustment problem of clutch.. thats all
it was. now totally easier.. also had new tune
downloaded. I think it got a touch smoother around 2k
where it starts to pull like a freight train.. seems
all around smoother.. maybe imagination. MPG has no
notable changes. it does start about a second quicker
too since the service/tune upload. Also I had the
genmar risers installed (bought them from Paul on the
spot and had them installed)they made a huge
difference in my  bikes ridability. Thank you Paul and
I do hope you find a solution to the numbness. mine
went away after about the first 2-3kmi. its still
there a little but not bad. I just take my hand off
the bar every 20 min or so and shake it out to get
blood flow and Im fine.  PEACE!!

Tony Burke
00' Sprint ST  (I only looked like I was speeding-red)
85 V30 magna