Rendezvous over the border

Well made an early start from Rotherham and headed into Wales and got
myself near  Ross on Wye  for 2:20 . I might have missed Neil and Maria but
I thought I would call anyway. An easy task as I couldn't  possibly
loose  Neils mobile number as I had taken the precaution of  storing it on
my phone.  Life is never that simple though is it. My phone had died. Oh I
don't mean a flat battery I mean dead

So Neil I tried.

Headed back over into England and have been home about 30 minutes. I have
to say I'm knackered and the wrist and shoulders are suffering.

A cold beer awaits

Sod it I will clean it tomorrow

Sean