[ST] Seat/Paul

Paul.
since I have had the seat. I noticed that sitting
rearward in the seat is much better as its got a
dished area for ones butt. so sitting rearrward is
much better, sitting forward against the tank has some
improvements also, I can select seating at least as
well as w/stock seat. the improved foam  and good
leather also have made a difference. each seat is
custom so if you like to adjust back and forth
periodically, you should just let him know if you use
him to make you a seat. he is very accomidating here.
I would like to correct what I said in a previous
post. I think the jellpad is more like 5/8" thick
instead of 1". I figured it was to much money for a
bike seat. but after yesterday/this morning, it is
clearly money well spent. he is also an iron butt
cruizer so he might have wisdom on the wrist issue
also. (Riches Custom Upholstery 206-524-2274)
sure hope you can resolve the comfort issue  :(

Tony Burke
00' Sprint ST
85 V30 Magna