Re: [ST] Need info ASAP! Down and out :-(

Scott, that sucks about your bike!!! Personally I would be tempted
to scrabble to get parts, such the pieces that are leaking oil and
are required for safe riding, rear brake pedal for another example.
Even if you have to go to used parts.

Get the bike safe, and if people start to laugh at the duck tape
holding together your body panels then tell them that some punk
on a (same type of bike as what they have) hit your wheel on a fast
sweeper during a track day. Then start to point a them and walk
towards and accusing them of the accident.

When you get back then you can worry about making your bike look
pretty again.

Of course you could just go out and buy a Sprint ST, I hear their
a great ride :-)

Tom