Re: [ST] Belstaff jackets

We bought two sets to replace our Triumph Frontier gear that was destroyed
in an accident. The Belstaff is not as warm in cold weather and is not quite
as waterproof. The neck opening is very small so make sure you check that
with some kind of riding gear on before purchasing. The liner is a real pain
to get in and out. Nice gear, (Belstaff has been around since dirt) but the
Triumph gear is nicer for pretty close to the same money.

Paul & Dee