RE: [ST] Re: ...fastpack

Hey, thanks for that.
It was the Fastbag that Maria was looking for, but the Speed pack looks
interesting.

As some of you may know, the TT is history, It really did not suit M's style
of riding, and I found it hopeless and quite unsafe at below 4000 rpm, so
driving through central Bath was scary!!!
Its gone back.

We are looking for a bike that will suit a novice immediately, but be able
to stay with her whilst she improves to higher levels.
Weight is also a factor.
M rode my ST over the weekend in a local carpark, loved it, but just too
heavy for her.

Our current frontrunner is the Suzy SV650 with a sport faring. Its GIVI'able
too for the occasional trip.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Neil "Diamond Dawg" Tracey