[ST] Back Protectors

         Does anyone have any knowledge of Knox back protectors vs. the
Dainese backspace series? The Knox has to be replaced after going down once.
Is the Dainese the same? Also, what about comfort? I currently have the
Vanson back protector in both my CSRV and Velociraptor Pro-Perf. The problem
is that when I'm in a tuck position the top sticks in my neck and forces my
head farther forward than I would like. It is driving me crazy which is why
I would like to go with either the Knox or Dainese. Any knowledge would be
appreciated. Thank you.

James

2000 RS Yellow