Re: [ST] Lilleys

Rob,

When you went from 19t to 18t, did you see much of a speed loss/higher RPMs
in each gear?  Did you have to shorten the chain, or leave it as stock?

I'm thinking of doing the same when my sporckets and chain wear.  I'd like a
little more grunt, if possible.  Does it feel any easier to pull wheelies?
(Not that I'd ever think of pulling one.) ;)  I am ¼ squid on occasion. ;)

Scott
01' Sprint ST (blue)