Re: [ST] motorcycle movies

I have 'On Any Sunday' on DVD.  That is a GREAT movie!  One of the funniest
lines I remember is when they are showing the Utah speed flats, and shows a
rider weaving to a fro.  "Some guy found a bomb, and put a motor in it.
Doesn't handle very well."  Also, the scene where they show what your
supposed to do when stuck in the desert!  I laughed my ass off when his bike
caught fire!

Easy Rider was before my time (born in '72), but I remember 'Time Rider'
vividly!  That movie used to be on cable all the time.  Great movie!
"What's that?  Energy bar!  Cylume from K-mart!"  I remember the bike was an
Honda XR because I had the same bike at the time ;)

Scott
01' Sprint ST (Blue)