RE: [ST] Re: Rallie Routes

Dan,

How long do you think it would take to get from Las Vegas to Montrose, via
Taos,
Pagosa Springs, Durango-Silverton-Ouray?  There are some pretty heavy curvy
stretches in there, and it's approximately 385 miles that way.  Granted, the
curves are an absolute blast, but you can get into trouble if you try to do
too
many of them in one day. I figure we'll average 50 mph, if lucky, which would
make this approximately an 8 hours ride.  Are my figures off???  My concern is
will this be too much so that we'll be absolutely dog tired when we get
there??
 Consider that we'll also have at least a 10 hour drive from Dallas to LV the
day before.  We're parking the truck and unloading the 3 beasties and riding
from there. BTW,I've vowed not the ride out of Texas in the heat of the summer
(at least until I forget how horrible it is and have to be reminded of it
;-))!

Lisa