[ST] Re: Films

At 20:45 30/05/01 -0700, you wrote:

>I'm surprised no-one has mentioned SILVER DREAM RACER.
>
>On second thoughts, no I'm not, it was cr@p.

You must have liked it then, I don't think it rose to that heady level.

I remember the film we since we were Suzuki dealers at the time and
Suzuki GB decided to get behind the film. Not far enough in most opinions.
Anyway we were taken to a special preview showing of it, I still have all
the publicity material as well, sad. When the film finished there was not
a sound from anyone, total silence, we were all shocked that Suzuki had
wasted time and money on one of the truely aweful films of the year.
Happy days.

Steve.