Re: [ST] 2001 CW 10 Best

Eric Sheley wrote:
>>So, does anyone find Cycle World's choice of the best Sport Tourer
>for 2001 a little "premature".

I not only fine it "premature" but immature and pernicious!  =8>)

But we are all just a little "biased" don't cha think?

That being said, I REALLY think the Futura is Butt Ugly. The exhaust looks
like an anus, and the overall styling is very 80's angular, IMHO.

And to add insult too injury, the Motorcyclist article actually calls the
Sprint-ST's looks INSIPID !!!!  I want some of the drugs they are smokin.
They probably hate the curves of a F1 Ferrari and just love the angular
DeLorean.  Back to the Future!!

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
2K -ST (Betty)
Dallas, TX

p.s.  Mr.. Cook,  we still luv ya man, but I think you should join the Dawg