Re: [ST] Aprilia styling--Bill's undies

I must have bad taste, but I like the Futura a lot, even just from the photos. I'll concede that the tail section is a bit too much--someone on this list said it looks like an anus, and I agree--but I like the lines of the fairing. I wouldn't trade my RS for one, though.

Bill wrote: "...the difference is 97.321 vs 97.322..."

This isn't the first time I've seen comments like this, and I can't quite figure out what your point is. The difference between two bikes may be minute, but the job of the magazine is to discern those differences, however minute. So if you, Bill, don't like the results, what in the hell do you expect the magazine staff to do about it? Lie? "The Aprilia Futura scored 95.0, and the Triumph Sprint ST scored 94.5, but we're declaring the Triumph the winner because we don't want Bill to get his undies all in a bunch."

Seriously, Bill, I want to know just what, exactly, you propose the magazines do when one bike beats another bike by a hair in a comparison test?