Re: [ST] Psycho World and MC

Matt Knowles wrote:

> >For those of you who are sick of Psycho World and Motorcyclist, give a
>try
> >to Rider magazine.
>
>I have every Rider magazine from 1980 and on stashed in my garage. One of
>the few magazines that doesn't get thrown away after I read it.

Ditto Matt.  Been reading Rider since '82.  Great "real world" riding info.
They do tend to lean to the Touring side, they love the big touring rigs.
So, between Rider, Motorcyclist, Sport Rider, and the brit Performance
Bikes, I get my monthly dose from across the spectrum.
>From the fine upstanding conservative to complete squidliness. Check out
this months multi-page write-up in Performance Bikes on the Starboyz &
company.  The best frightening / funny / amazing sh*t I've read in years.

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
2K -ST (Betty)
Dallas, TX