Re: [ST] Converting front light configuration

Hi Barry,
I just bought a 01 ST and I had the dealer up here on the Central Coast
installed the relays to get both headlights working before delivery.  The
cost was minimal, about $35 for the relays and about 30mins labor to
install them.  The lighting is more than adequate with both headlights
working on low beam.  I think the addition of the replacement Phillips
bulbs that have been talked about here would make the lights
excellent.  Compared to the woeful headlight on the K12 I used to have the
Triumph lights are excellent as is !  I've been told the reason the
headlights don't come this way standard is that some countries in the world
have laws that prohibit twin headlights on motorcycles, so they all get
exported with only one headlight working on low beam.  Some dealers install
the relays free of charge when you purhase the bike.

Regards,
Michael.