RS Frame Protectors

After following a frame protectors thread on list here a while ago I went
and ordered the GSG frame protectors from Jack Lilleys.  I must say that I
was very impressed by their responses to my questions and then the service
to get the frame protectors across the Atlantic.

I had the protectors installed by my local dealer today while my bike was
in to have a new fuel sender installed.  On a side note I smugly thought
that I had been immune to this problem, but no such luck.  Unfortunately, I
do not have a digital camera so I cannot post any pictures but my wife will
take some old fashioned ones this weekend.  I was very impressed with how
unobtrusive they are.  The protectors obviously extend just past the
bodywork and the bodywork did not need to be modified as was advertised for
the protectors to fit.  Finally, the black colour of the protectors blends
nicely with the frame.  FYI the installation cost me a little less than one
hour of labour.

Cheers!

Guy Patterson
NESBA #142