Re: [ST] Mobil One at SAM's Club

Sean wrote :
>Why put oil in only for the winter?  I also change my oil before storage,
in
order to remove as much acidic juice as I can, but I just check it and get
going in the spring.

I agree. The oil that I put in seems to be fine come Spring and mine sits in
it slightly over 4 months. The air is very dry here during most of the
Winter as it stays below freezing much of the time. I have never found any
sign of moisture in the oil. If you store your bike in a climate that cycles
between frozen and melting or raining for extended periods, you might have
condensation problems.

Regards,
Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $8.99/mo! ------