[ST] Visit from the Prince of Darkness

Greetings,

My byootiful Sprint is dead.  Symptoms are no response from dash when
ignition is turned on and no juice to the starter.  The battery is strong
(even jumped it off a car to no avail), the fuses all intact.  My local
dealer said it was likely a loose connection at the junction box and to
bring it in.  Before I go and steal a truck to drag it to the shop, can
anyone a) tell me what this "junction box"is and where I might find that
sucker and b) suggest any other troubleshooting/fixing strategies?  Thanks
much for any assistance.

								justmike