Re: [ST] for Rick - screens for Sprints

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Bil Swartz wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, don draper wrote:
>
> >     Many Sprint riders have been happy with Zero-Gravity screens.
> > They make  both Sport Touring screens for both the ST & RS and Dubble
> > Bubble screens for the ST only (the RS is too narrow).  Reasonably
> > priced, optically perfect and come in about a dozen different colors.
> >
> >     http://www.zerogravity-racing.com/pindex.htm
>
> Someone needs to take an ST over to 'em so they can mount the DB and ST
> shields so we can *see* the difference.  Kinda hard to visualize it from
> an application table.

There are a few pics of a BRG ST with the BD on it at

http://65.65.84.97/trip/index.html

I also have the ST from ZG as well, tried it but did not like
it nearly as well as the DB. The DB has about 8,000 miles in it,
where as the ST has about 200.

Hey, anyone want a slighly used ZG ST screen, dark smoke?

Tom

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 7 months old, 13,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500