Re: [ST] Taller Windscreen Opinions

Rex,

 I purchased mine from Lilley, the tinted oem ones are not available in
the old US of A. It is easy to install, took about 15 min. I received
the shield in two weeks from the time the order was placed. It made a
big difference, now my helmet does not bounce around and I don't get
peppered by as many bugs, it also reduces the wind pressure on your
chest. It is well worth the price.

 Ride Safe Have Fun
 Paul Reyes
 99 ST Blk