Re: [ST] Fuel Stabilizer - OK for the Sprint?

Rick,

 I use a product called fich fuel catalyst. It raises your octane by
three points, stays in your tank for 250,000 mi and stabilizes your
fuel. In other words you never have to fool with it. It is used by the
military for there equipment and there is a bunch of data on it. If you
want more info let me know off line and I will give it to you. My ST has
9,000 Mi on it and it runs like a top, I ride it pretty hard and I get
between 52 and 55 mpg.

 Ride Safe Have Fun
 Paul Reyes
 99 ST Blk