blame canada(Re: [ST] Poor Idling)

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 07:50:38AM -0800, Ben Snyder wrote:
> I dont think the nationality has anything to do with
> it, but my problems might have been user/rider error.
>
> Let me just say that I've been near attractive women
> of many nationalities/ethnicities and have many times
> been seen as the idiot that doesnt know how to work a
> motorcycle.
>
> > Of course, the
> > Sprint could just be
> > sensitive to attractive Candian girls nearby. More
> > research is called for.

I think there might be something to the "Canadians in the vicinity"
theory.  When my bike did this to me, I had walked out of the building
with a coworker and he was talking to me about my bike, which I had just
gotten.  I was pretty embarassed that it wouldn't idle, so when it died,
I just pretended I'd turned it off so I could hear him better.

Anyway, he's just moved here from Ontario a year or two ago.

Laters,
Brian
- --
'99 ST (black)