Re: [ST] New Tank bag

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 05:39:10PM +0000, Paul Reyes wrote:
>  Sorry for this question but the archive is on the fritz. I don't have a
> tank bag for my ST and am looking. Does anyone have any suggestions or
> advice for me. I all looking for a medium size bag weather proof, clear
> top for maps and such, a full page would be good like 8x11. Lots of
> pockets and secure mount that wont scratch my tank, yet easy to remove
> for refueling.

I don't know if the triumph bag is considered medium size, but it's
great.  It has a built-in raincover that works very well, a large
detachable map pocket, and a couple of smaller pockets.  It's expandable
as well, though I haven't used it expanded and don't know how anyone
could be expected to lean over it when it's fully deployed.

Laters,
Brian
- --
'99 ST (black)