Re: [ST] New Tank bag

Check out Tour Master.  I have one (TB-12).  It has a
pocket on each side, a clear pocket on top for maps
and enough room inside that I can smash my second
visor, rain gear, jacket liner, ball cap (to cover
helmet head) and gloves into...notice I said smash.

It's got a 12 liter capacity (notice the model number)
and a neoprine pad that sits between the bacg and the
tank to protect the paint.  I also added a tank pad to
protect the tank where the bag's strap goes beneath
the seat.