[ST] Vanson Spam

Sorry for the intrusion, but I have a pair of Vanson Pro-Perf Traveller
pants to sell.  I bought them in a rush for a tour last year and they did'nt
fit me properly.  They are XXL which fit a waist size 38-44".  The pants are
like new and have no marks, discoloration or odors.  I also purchased hip
pads and GP knee/shin armor which I am including.  Vanson makes some of the
best MC leathers in the world.  These pants are suitable for sport/sport
touring riding and have 2 piece zipper attatchment for use with Vanson or
other brand jackets with or without zipper attatchments or can be worn with
a belt.  They are solid black with perforations for cooler weather.  The air
flow is not as effective as thier jackets and can be used year round, but I
found to be a bit too chilly below 45 degrees.  You can check these pants
out at the Vanson link:
http://www.vansonleathers.com/store/perforated_garments.asp#Traveler%20Pants
.  If you have any questions about sizing or need pictures of the actual
pants please email me off list at: cr53@xxxxxxxxx
The pants with pads and armor sell for $475 new through Vanson direct.

 I am selling the pants and pads for $325US and I will pay the shipping
within the continental US.

Sorry again for the blatant advertisement but I need to sell these to afford
new leather pants.

Rick Cooper
99 Sprint ST Black
98 Carbotech VTR