[ST] Garage this

All,

Fortunately I've been able to keep riding my Triumphs(at least through this
week) here in South Dakota, no snow YET!

I've been busy trying to finish the remodeling project I started 7+ years
ago. I should finish by spring and will need a new project and am thinking I
need a seperate garage just for motorcycles, or add on to my current garage
to make room for them.

I currently have an RS, a TBS and plan on getting this new Triumph mega
tourer/cruiser or some Japanese/German equivilent. So I for sure need room
for 3 bikes, 1 of them very large.

My neighbor has a seperate building for his motorcycles. It's one of those
small utility building probably 8' by 10' and he put doors on each end. So
he can drive in 1 end and then out the other without having to ever back the
bikes up. I will fit 2 bikes.

I could build a similar fashioned building, only bigger so it would hold 3
or more bikes.

I'm wondering if anyone on this list has a purpose built motorcycle garage,
or has seen a garage arrangement that they thought was a great idea and
would be willing to describe it. I'm open to about any idea that doesn't
involve elevators.

The area I have to work with is about 30' by 30'.

Kind Regards
Daniel "Prairie Dawg" Miller