[ST] Baby is back tonight!

Folks,
	Just a quick WooHoo! My 99 ST will be finished with the 24K service
and fork upgrade today. I'm picking her up this evening and plan on a nice
loooong familiarity ride tonight! Will post on the ver12 tune tomorrow. It
sure is great to be getting back into the saddle again. Track day at Little
Talladega on Saturday, supposed to be in the 70's. Question for the European
folks, has anyone purchased any of the Shoei leathers? I have an opportunity
to pick up a set at a great price through a buddy in the U.K., but would
like to know if they are worth purchasing or not. You can E-mail me off-line
if you don't want to hit the list with the info.

Thanks again folks for this forum,
it is the high point of the morning at work everyday!

Later,
Dave