[ST] Re: Grips,tires etc

In a message dated 11/8/01 11:57:44 AM Central Standard Time,
owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> As well, David V., where do you get your tires mounted?
>
>  While I am asking questions I meant to ask you a while ago, what was the
>  verdict with your stuck rear brake?

On the subject of grips,  I think you should take them to the dealer, and pay
whatever he wants, that way you can't be acused of being the non-suportive
type of slime Dawg!  :>)  Seriously if you have limited funds I would by an
electric vest first, your hands and feet don't get cold if your core is
toasty!

Rude knows a guy in McKinney (Mikes Cycle)  Machine doesn't contact the rims
does a great job around $ 25.00.  I have the # at home if needed.

The brakes have not repeated.  I'm just riding it and keeping an eye on it .
It may have been pilot error as I had just fitted the new brake pedal?

Don't listen to Rude Dawg about tire wear.  His will need replacing from dry
rot first!

Big Dawg I saw a V11s for sale in your neck of the woods  $7000

Later

David "Bird Dawg" Viosca
00 V11S "Kermit"
99ST "Stealthy one" (RIP)